In testing mode. Several improvements are to be done yet.
The most important problem at the moment is deciding which methods to include on the API.
Jagzilla Core API
Idem previous, since it's very dependent on the state of it. The API needs to be imporved now that
the data access works fine.
Services web application
Advanced. This follows the REST architectural style wich simplifies implementation.
WS Client lib
advanced. many functions of the api work fine
Hibernate Client lib
This is the core api implementation. So the stats is identical to it.
- Perspective: ok, positions all jagzilla-related views in the workspace.
- Navigator: has some dynamic nodes, not much done here
- NewBugView: works. layout is poor, more fields need to be added.
- LastBugsView: works. Needs debugging for changing how many bugs are displayed. Prettier print needed.
- BugDetailsView: Nothing done yet.
Advanced; Some nicre working reports. A simple form to add a new bug and
a simple page to show last bugs. The taglib is fully functionall, but
some new tag handlers are to be written.
In early design stage.