- What version of bugzilla is supported?
2.16 at the moment, 2.17 support will be added when I have time or someone writes the mapping files.
- When I open the Jagzilla perspective two dialogs pop up; "Nothing to show" and later "Unable to create part: Bugs".
Problems with connection (check window -> preferences -> jagzilla -> database ) or
wrong bugizilla database (2.16 is supported).
- Does Jagzilla currently support Eclipse 2.1.x?
Yes, but it has almost no test there. The development platform was 3.0M4
- To install the plugin, do I need anything other than what is under "jagzilla-eclipse-plugin" at SourceForge?
Do I need any of the other files from SourceForge?
no, just download the binary .zip and install as other plugins
- How do I add support for bugzilla X.Y?
This is somewhat easy, copy paste the project net.sf.jagzilla.hibernate-bugzilla-2.16
(currently main) to net.sf.jagzilla.hibernate-bugzilla-X.Y adapt classes and hibernate
xdoclet tags. If you feel to share, send me the project so I add it to the CVS.